Does a great role with a market leader and 30 days holiday excite you? With a big focus on the environment and a commitment to helping charities through their philanthropy work, our client is an innovative market leader.
Key responsibilities of the Content Writer;
- Copy Writing; use different tones and styles when writing copy to help explain technical solutions better
- Collateral; support the sales team by creating brochures and illustrations to make the sales process more captivating
- Content; help the marketing teams inbound efforts by creating white papers, thought leadership articles, infographics and PR articles
- Website; help re-position the tone of the new website, working closely with the digital person
Skills & experience the Content Writer must have;
- Marketing communications experience – ideally in a B2B environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of taking complex propositions and translating into easy to read communications
- Strong communicator in person
Salary & benefits for the Content Writer role;
£32 - 35,000 basic + pension, 30 day’s holiday
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.