Does a great role with a market leader and 30 days holiday excite you? With a big focus on the environment and a commitment to helping charities through their philanthropy work, our client is an innovative market leader.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Communications Executive; working closely with the Head of Marketing Communications, you’ll be responsible for working across the entire marketing communications mix to support sales growth and drive brand awareness. Day to day you’ll be involved in:
- PR; write editorial pieces and manage relationships with the trade press
- Copywriting; write copy to be used across a variety of offline and online channels
- Campaigns; work with the marketing team to help execute direct marketing and email campaign campaigns to generate leads for the sales team
- Events; organise and manage events and exhibitions throughout the year
- Sales Support; work closely with sales teams, creating collateral for them and supporting them on other marketing activities
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Communications Executive must have;
- Marketing communications experience – ideally in a B2B environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communicator in person
- Experience across the marketing mix
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Communications Executive role;
£32 - 35,000 basic + pension, 30 day’s holiday
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.