Does a great role with a market leader and 30 days holiday excite you? With a big focus on the environment and a commitment to helping charities through their philanthropy work, our client is an innovative market leader.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive; working closely with the Head of Marketing Communications, you’ll be responsible for working across the entire digital marketing mix to support sales growth and drive brand awareness online. Day to day you’ll be involved in:
- Website; manage the website and use the CMS to update and upload content
- SEO; make sure the website is optimised to be found in the major search engines for related searches
- Social Media; manage and improve the reach the business has through its social channels
- PPC; execute PPC campaigns
- Display Advertising; manage and improve on their display advertising campaigns
- Email Marketing; create and execute email marketing campaigns to existing customers and prospects
Skills & experience the Senior Digital Marketing Executive must have;
- Digital marketing experience – ideally in a B2B environment
- Broad experience across web, SEO, email, PPC & social
- Strong communicator in person
Salary & benefits for the Senior Digital Marketing Executive role;
£32 - 35,000 basic + pension, 30 day’s holiday
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.