Excited by organising an annual Hackathon? With a funky and inspiring environment, with bright, energetic and motivated people, our client has all the ingredients for continued success. Operating in the Tech Services space, some of their customer include Spotify, Facebook and Microsoft.
Key responsibilities of the Events Marketing Manager; you’ll be responsible for helping create and execute an awesome events marketing strategy to generate leads for the sales team, whilst also managing their social media activities.
• Strategy; take ownership for building an impressive events marketing strategy
• Hackathon; take responsibility for organising their annual hackathon, from planning through operations, demand generation, marketing and analysis
• Social Media; manage the company’s social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook)
Skills & experience the Events Marketing Manager must have;
• B2B events experience in a technology environment
• Experience of managing social media
• Excellent communicator and good with numbers
Salary & benefits for the Events Marketing Manager role;
£45,000 - £50,000 basic + 10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing marketing professionals with a variety of Technology & B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.