Want to join a fast growing Tech Startup? With a funky and inspiring environment, with bright, energetic and motivated people, our client has all the ingredients for continued success. Operating in the Tech Services space, some of their customer include Spotify, Facebook and Microsoft.
Key responsibilities of the Snr Digital Marketing Manager; you’ll be responsible for helping create and execute an awesome search marketing strategy to generate leads for the sales team.
• Strategy; take ownership for building an impressive search marketing strategy
• SEO; work closely with the Content Marketing Manager, to build an effective inbound strategy and improve organic rankings across major search engines
• PPC; drive forward paid advertising across Google, LinkedIn & Facebook, constantly optimising for better results
• Conversions; work with the wider marketing team to integrate your activities into funnels to generate MQL’s
• Analysis; use various tools including Google Analytics to measure and report on the effectiveness of activities
Skills & experience the Snr Digital Marketing Manager must have;
• B2B digital marketing experience in a technology environment
• Client side and agency experience would be an advantage
• Strong HTML and SEO skills
• Excellent communicator and good with numbers
Salary & benefits for the Snr Digital Marketing Manager role;
£45,000 - £47,000 basic + 10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing marketing professionals with a variety of Technology & B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.