Interested in a 12 month FTC? Our client is a B2B global leader and looking for a marketer with gravitas to lead a small team for 12 months.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Director ; reporting into the VP of Marketing, you’ll manage a small team of UK marketers and be responsible for helping execute the marketing plan. Day to day your role will involve;
- Strategy; the overall plan will be in place but you’ll need to take a strategic lead throughout the year
- Content; oversee and manage the creation of content (white papers, blogs, video) to use in campaigns
- Email; manage and execute their email marketing campaigns
- Direct Mail; refresh and invigorate their direct mail efforts
- Budget; measure and report on the budget
- Stakeholder Management; work closely with sales to ensure you have their buy in
Skills and experience the Marketing Director must bring;
- Must come from the B2B world
- You’ll be able to work with senior stakeholders in sales
- Your experience will cover direct mail, webinars and content creation
- A fast paced culture will excite you
Salary and benefits for the Marketing Director role;
£60,000 - £70,000 basic + £10,000 bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.