Want to join a market leader? With revenues in excess of £100m in the UK, our client is a force to be reckoned with. Operating both here and across the globe, they offer a range of business services into clients of all sizes. This role sits within their core marketing team which manages both B2B and B2C campaigns.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive; In this role you will be working across both B2B and B2C activity. The main focus is to improve conversations on the Ecommerce sales platform, working with the wider Digital teams to achieve it. Day to day you will be involved in:
- Strategy; create plans and tactics to increase traffic and conversions at each stage of the buying journey
- Website Management; manage multiple websites and conduct surveys and testing to ensure usability is high across desktop, mobile and apps
- Content & SEO; manage the creation of content for use across the multiple websites and optimise for search (SEO)
- Social Media; create content for Facebook and Twitter to drive inbound traffic
- Conversation Rate Optimisation; manage and report on online conversations and develop strategies to improve it, including implementation, A/B testing and website usability.
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Executive must have;
- 2 years minimum experience in Digital or Ecomms marketing
- Digital copy writing for Social and SEO
- Understanding of ecommerce principles and conversion
- Understanding of HTML and website usability
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Executive role;
£28 - £30,000 basic and flexible benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.