Want to work in AMAZING offices and start your career in marketing? Offering a leading suite of cloud solutions and applications to businesses across the globe, our client has a strong track record spanning 25 years. With a good sized marketing team, which is expanding, there are excellent long terms opportunities to develop your career and skills.
Key responsibilities of the Data Marketing Assistant; this is an entry level role where you’ll be working in the marketing team and be responsible for calling companies to make sure the data is accurate in the CRM system before marketing campaigns are sent. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- CRM; segment and assess current data on the CRM system
- Calling; call companies to verify data on the CRM
- Data input; entering data into the CRM and Excel
- Marketing; support the marketing team on email campaigns
- Analysis; creating reports
Skills & experience the Data Marketing Assistant must have;
- Professional telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- The ability to analyse data
- A marketing qualification would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite
Salary & benefits for the Data Marketing Assistant role;
£20,000 - £23,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.