Want to join a fast growing challenger brand that’s recently got further funding? With almost 10 years in business, customers in 25 countries and many awards won along the way, our client is growing a great reputation and taking the big boys head on!
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager; as part of a team of 3 marketers, you’ll be responsible for driving traffic to the website and then converting them with content and nurturing tactics. Day to day your role will involve;
- Strategy; with your CMO, create a plan to drive traffic and conversions to help the company meet and exceed its goals
- Inbound Marketing; drive inbound traffic to the website through SEO, content, social and paid search
- Web Management; make sure the website informs and converts prospects by providing relevant info and gives a great user experience - you’ll have a Web Agency to support with the technical aspects
- Analysis; consistently measure the success of your tactics to ensure those are being tweaked and optimised
- Budget; manage the digital marketing budget
Skills and experience the Digital Marketing Manager must bring;
- Digital marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Experience of inbound and web conversions
- Knowledge of HTML would be an advantage
- Strategic AND tactical
- Good presentation skills
Salary and benefits for the Digital Marketing Manager role;
£40,000 - £45,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.