Are you looking to join a fast growing and entrepreneurial business? With a diverse and international workforce, our client is a fast growing SaaS business (established 2006) with offices across the world. In this newly created role, they’re looking someone who can shape their branding to help grow their business further.
Key responsibilities of the Product Manager; this is a fill mix product role, working from NPD to in-life management. Day to day your role will involve;
- Product Development; create business cases for new solutions, and manage the process of from sign off through testing to launch
- Product Marketing; help the marketing team understand the competitor landscape, features and benefits of the solutions, so that the marketing messages are on point
- Product Management; in-life management of products and solutions, ensuring they meet customer needs and expectations and are commercially viable
- Sales Support; be the technical expert to the customer and support the sales teams throughout the sales process
Skills and experience the Product Manager must bring;
- Product Management experience from either the B2B Telco or Cloud services space
- Excellent communications skills both in person and in writing
- High attention to detail
- Ability to lead people and teams
Salary and benefits for the Product Manager role;
£50,000 - £60,000 basic + healthcare, pension, 24 days holiday
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.