Want to be part of a market leading B2B business? With a history spanning back over 80 years, our client is a leading global business that’s renowned for the technical services it sells and markets, into a wide variety of markets.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist; working closely with the Head of Marketing and in a marketing team of 3, you’ll be working across a variety of online & offline marketing campaigns to help continue to cement brand awareness and drive sales opportunities. The role will include:
• Content Creation; create engaging content to use across online & offline channels
• Sales Enablement; creating tools and case studies for the sales teams to use
• Brand; create PR stories and manage the communications activities
• Events; run the yearly program of events and trade shows
• Analysis; analyse the success of campaigns and report back to senior management
Skills & experience the Marketing Specialist must have;
With a broad B2B marketing background, and an affinity for technical products/services, you’ll be looking to step up into a more senior role. You’ll be able to demonstrate:
• B2B marketing experience – comfortable in a technical environment
• Marketing Exec+
• Broad marketing experience with strong copy writing skills
• Self starting attitude
• Commercially astute
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Specialist role;
£27 - 30,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies across the South East & London.