Do you love building the strategy for digital campaigns?? With their Q1 2017 results showing great revenue growth, in particular a 30% increase in their SaaS solutions, this is an excellent opportunity to help drive growth of this £150m tech vendor.
Key responsibilities of the Global Digital Campaign Manager; Working in a global central team of marketers, you’ll develop digital strategies for in-country marketing teams across the globe to execute. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Strategy; set the digital strategy and plans for digital campaigns across the globe
- Operations; oversee the execution of global and local digital marketing programs
- Stakeholder Management; build relationships in a diverse and international business
- Digital; suggest a variety of channels including email, social, web, online advertising, PPC & SEO to build awareness online and drive leads
- Analysis; you’ll be responsible for measuring and reporting on campaigns to ensure success
Skills & experience the Global Digital Campaign Manager must have;
- Experience building the strategy for digital campaigns
- Client or Agency side in a B2B environment
- Worked in a large or Global company to be able to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
Salary & benefits for the Global Digital Campaign Manager role;
£45- 50,000 basic + 15% bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days hols
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.