Looking for the next step in your career with a global leader? A multi-award winner, our client has now been operating in the UK for over 30 years. As part of a global business they have a strong UK brand and a culture of innovation, which has led them to be at the forefront of the market they operate in. Sales are now in the £billions which puts them in a robust position for future growth & investment, so you can feel confident you’re joining a company where you can have a long term future.
Key responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager; you’ll be responsible for successfully managing a suite of products and technology services throughout their lifecycle. Your day to day activities will include:
- Value Propositions; market segmentation, needs analysis, value proposition creating for specific verticals.
- Product Launches; manage the launch plan of new products to include – collateral production, pricing, promotions, sales training.
- In-life Product Management; forecasting, sales & margin analysis, lifecycle management.
- Marketing; attend events, support marcoms with product messaging.
Skills & experience the Product Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B technology marketing experience, ideally tangible products or tech
- Some product management or product marketing experience either in a specialist role or as part of a broader marketing position
- Commercially astute and good with numbers
- Experience of working alongside sales teams
- Professional attitude with good communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Product Marketing Manager role;
£40 - 45,000 basic + Car + excellent benefits.
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.