If the company hits its numbers, everybody goes skiing, interested? Having gone from 50 employees in 2010, to 700 now, our client is a fast growing software business. With a real Startup mentality, where decisions are quick and no red tape, you’ll have no barriers to your success. And if the company hits its numbers, everybody goes skiing!
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; you’ll be responsible for driving leads for the sales team by creating and executing a variety of marketing campaigns. This is both a strategic and hands on role. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Strategic; take ownership for the strategy behind your campaigns
- Sales Enablement; create tool kits for sales teams
- Lead Generation; use the CRM and Marketo to execute programs to create leads for the sales teams
- Content Creation; create content to be used in campaigns, including eBooks, podcasts, email, video, social
- Partner Marketing; support the partners teams with partner marketing activities
Skills and experience the Marketing Manager must bring; strategically strong but happy rolling up your sleeves, you’ll have B2B marketing experience with experience across the mix.
- B2B marketing experience - happy to look at an Executive or Manager level
- Focus on lead generation
- Hands on
- Experience of using automation
- Comfortable interfacing with sales regularly
- Professional, good communications skills and commercially astute
Salary and benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£45 - 50,000 basic + £5,000 bonus and benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.