This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a leading B2B company as part of a multifaceted marketing department.
Responsible for new and innovative ideas to market a growing regional business support service, your activity will generate leads and increase both awareness and engagement with the service. The ideal candidate will be proactive, have strong cross-platform marketing experience and will lead on devising and implementing integrated marketing plans.
Main responsibilities of the marketing Executive are;
- Development and implementation of marketing plans to support the marketing strategy
- Delivery of tactical marketing services to ensure success across all campaigns
- End to end lead nurturing campaigns from content sourcing to delivery
- Measurement of campaigns to inform future plans and activity
- Introduction of new and innovative marketing approaches
- Production of marketing collateral both online and offline.
- Work with email automation too to drive leads
- Managing external suppliers from brief through to completion; on time and to budget
- Maintain and grow social platforms
To be considered for the Marketing Executive role you will have the following; The ideal candidate will be proactive, have strong on and offline marketing experience and will lead have created and implemented integrated marketing plans.
- Educated to degree level with relevant experience in a marketing environment
- Experience in marketing campaigns to achieve lead generation targets
- Lead nurturing campaigns through email automation tools
- Ability to advise, influence and communicate with internal stakeholders
- Comfortable writing your own copy and content
- Proactive and ideas led approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience using the Adobe Suite and CMS platforms
- Experience in the B2B market is desirable
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Executive are;
£26 - 28,000 basic plus excellent pension scheme
If this vacancy is of interest we'd be delighted to hear from you