Have you got B2B events/tradeshow experience? Globally recognised as a market leader, our client provides technology solutions to help businesses lower costs, increase productivity and strengthen security.
Key responsibilities of the Tradeshow Events Manager; reporting into the EMEA Events Manager, you’ll be responsible for organising internal and external events so the business can showcase its products and solutions to prospects and customers. Day to day you’ll;
- Planning; work closely with sales and other stakeholders to plan effective events
- Event Execution; organise a wide range of events including tradeshows, exhibitions, conferences & sales events
- Project Management; be responsible for the entire project management of the events and collaborate with internal stakeholders and outsource various aspects to external partners
- Budget Management; construct budgets for events and ensure they’re executed within that
Skills & experience the Tradeshow Events Manager must have;
- 3 years events management experience in a B2B sector
- You must have worked on Tradeshows
- Good understanding of marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English
- Strong analytical skills for reporting
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
Salary & benefits for the Tradeshow Events Manager;
£28,000 - £32,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.