Are you an innovative ‘community’ or ‘customer’ marketing specialist? Our client offers a SaaS solution with a paid and freemium model, which appears in the latest Gartner Magic Challenger Quadrant. And with exceptional growth, plus a UK based HQ where you’ll be close to where the strategic decisions are made, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Key responsibilities of the Community Marketing Manager; a strategic and highly visible role, you’ll be responsible for growing, nurturing and converting their community into paying customers. Driving acquisition, developing the relationship and taking those most engaged on a journey to paid services with the aim of identifying and flagging Enterprise Solutions Prospects to the sales team. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Strategy; create a plan to grow, nurture and convert the community
- Digital Promotions: manage campaigns emails, hangouts, events, webinars, SEO and PPC to drive leads
- Content; work with content team and agencies to drive engagement / thought leadership assets
- Community Communications; Find community pain points and stories to help them solve problems, by creating user journeys and playbooks for them to utilise, as well as other engaging content
- Insights; translate data and engagement into actionable business insights
- Stakeholder Management; work with variety of stakeholders incl Senior Management
Skills & experience the Community Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B Community / Customer marketing professional with a strategic approach
- Broad skills across acquisition, retention, up-sell, cross sell across digital and offline channels
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools
- Commercially astute, passionate with a collaborative approach
Salary & benefits for the Community Marketing Manager;
£60,000 - £70,000 basic + pension, healthcare
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.