Want to join a fast growing tech business with over £100m in recent funding? With recent investments of over £100m into the business, our client is a well established and successful technology business with a relaxed start up feel.
Key responsibilities of the Field Marketing Manager; as part of a team of marketers, you’ll be responsible for managing the planning and execution of field marketing campaigns to end users and through the channel. Day to day your role will involve;
- Strategy; take a broad strategy and plan your campaigns including persona research and tactical planning
- Marketing Campaigns; manage the end to end execution of field marketing campaigns using tactics like email, webinars, social media and landing pages to build a funnel
- Content; localise content from the US by improving the copy and writing for emails and social media posts
- Analysis; measure the effectiveness of campaigns and look to improve conversions over time
Skills and experience the Field Marketing Manager must bring;
- B2B marketing experience with a focus on lead generation and working with sales teams
- Experience of working for a Technology business
- Knowledge of using automation (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua)
- Ability to form strategy from analysis
- Good communication skills in both writing and person
Salary and benefits for the Field Marketing Manager role;
£45,000 - £50,000 basic + 10% bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies across the South East & London.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.