Looking for an opportunity with a global market leader? Established for over 70 years and now operating in 86 countries around the world, our client is a leading global B2B services business. As a $bn business, they have the infrastructure, knowledge, training and financial clout to take your skills to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the Product Manager; using classic stage-gate methodology, you’ll be responsible for bringing new tangible digital products to market (which utilise M2M technologies), from business case to launch, and then manage the in-life.
- Project Management; develop and execute long and short term strategies for the growth of your product portfolio
- Commercial; be responsible for improving the P&L for your range of products
- New Product Development; be responsible for creating business cases and ensuring that products that are brought to market will be commercially viable
- Product Management; manage the lifecycle of the products
- Ideas; work with the marketing team to provide design ideas for their campaigns
- Analysis; using Excel, utilise all the data you have to analyse and draw out insights to help support your plans
- Stakeholder Management; work with a variety of stakeholders across marketing, sales, operations and finance
Skills & experience the Product Manager must have;
- Strong commercial experience in product management or project management
- Experience of managing tangible products, or services that are delivered in a B2B setting
- Excellent project management skills and experience of using a Stage-Gate (or similar) methodology
- You’ll be entrepreneurial and a natural problem solver
- Presenting and getting buy in from senior stakeholders will be a strength of yours
Salary & benefits for the Product Manager role;
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.