Have you got a solid track record marketing to Enterprise accounts? With a funky and inspiring environment, with bright, energetic and motivated people, our client has all the ingredients for continued success. Now up to over 100 employees, they operate in the technology services & SaaS space with some amazing clients including Spotify, Facebook, YouTube and Microsoft.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager; in this newly created role, you’ll be working in a marketing and product team of 7 and be responsible for driving demand from enterprise companies. This is primarily an execution role with some strategy.
- Strategy; work closely with the Marketing Director to create a plan to penetrate enterprise accounts
- ABM; use one-to-one account based marketing to reach and drive enterprise customers down the sales funnel
- Demand Generation; create integrated campaigns to build awareness with the target audience and drive that awareness into MQL’s
- Marketing Automation; responsibility for the CRM database and nurturing leads using Hubspot
- Sales Enablement; support the sales team with collateral, pitch decks etc.
- Reporting; ensure ROI and learning from all campaigns
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Manager must have;
- You’ll be a demand generation marketer with a track record of marketing into enterprise customers
- You’ll enjoy planning and executing
- Working with sales teams will come naturally to you
- Experience of using marketing automation would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Manager role;
£50,000 - £60,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.