Are you a digital first marketer? A multi-award winner, our client is a well established cloud software business who are looking to invest heavily in their marketing team. With a new CMO onboard, they’re currently recruiting for multiple roles, giving you a great opportunity to shape a new role and grow with the company.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist; you’ll be responsible for building and executing the digital marketing strategy to generate leads.
- Strategy; plan and implement the digital marketing strategy
- Social; promote content across social - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Website; use the CMS to upload content and ensure it’s optimised for search (SEO)
- PPC; research, plan, execute and measure paid campaigns
- Email; manage their email marketing campaigns - writing, design and execution - using their marketing automation platform
- Budget; manage the budget and report on the ROI
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Specialist must have;
- Digital marketing skills - could be as part of a broader role or in a specialist digital role
- B2B marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Specialist role;
£35 - £40,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.