[EXCLUSIVE ROLE] Do you love working with sales and increasing pipeline through digital? With a recent IPO, our client is a Gartner ‘leader’ in it’s enterprise software category and is currently in high growth mode with the focus on building out its EMEA and APAC marketing function.
- Recent successful IPO
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Have strategic ownership over your region
- A ‘hands on’ role
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager; you’ll build the digital strategy and own the budget and execution, with the focus on supporting pipeline growth through the field marketing team across EMEA and APAC.
- Strategy; create the digital plan to drive sales with enterprise customers - average deal size £250k, 9 month sales cycles
- Digital Marketing; execute activities - SEO, PPC, programatic, media advertising, web, email, webinars - you’ll have support from a digital agency on some tactics but this is a hands on role with no direct reports
- Budget; manage and report on the budget / ROI
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B digital marketing experience in the Tech space
- Focus on digital to help demand generation
- You MUST be hands on - this isn’t a managerial role so our client doesn’t want people managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English
- Excellent project management skills
- The personality to engage and work well with sales and the wider marketing team
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Manager;
£60,000 - £70,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.