Want to join a fast growing B2B Tech firm? Having raised over $100m in funding to date and an impressive 8 years under their belt, our client is a fast growing technology business operating in the e-commerce space.
Key responsibilities of the Events Marketing Executive; you’ll be responsible for managing their events portfolio to help drive leads into the sales team and brand awareness. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Planning; take responsibility for planning events - topics, operations, budgets and expected results - working closely with marketing and sales to co-ordinate
- Events; manage and execute the logistical organisation of 30 events in 2020
- Marketing; execute campaigns (yourself and through the marketing team) to drive footfall for their events, and manage post event leads and ROI
Skills & experience the Events Marketing Executive must have;
- B2B events experience
- Good project management skills
- Proactive, self starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially astute
- Able to travel
Salary & benefits for the Events Marketing Executive role;
£27,000 - £30,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.