Are you a strong B2B events marketer? Our client is a B2B global leader and looking for a marketer to take ownership for the Benelux region from London.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Events Marketing Manager;
- Strategy; in line with the broader marketing goals, create an events marketing strategy to generate more leads for the sales team
- Event Management; manage the end to end execution of c50 events per year- planning, stand design, sales team coordination, speaker slots for the team. Events can range from an exhibition to a small roundtable.
- Event Marketing; build awareness of the event and then manage the post-event follow up
- Stakeholder Management; work closely with sales to ensure you have their buy in and leads are passed seamlessly
- Budget; manage the events budget and report on ROI
Skills and experience the Senior Events Marketing Manager must bring;
- Events experience in the B2B sector
- Experience of working with a field sales team
- Track record of using events to generate sales leads
- You’ll be fluent in German and English
- You’ll be able to work with senior stakeholders across sales and marketing
Salary and benefits for the Senior Events Marketing Manager role;
60,000 Euros - 70,000 Euros basic + 5-10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.