Want to work from home 2 days per week? With over one thousand employees in the US where they’re a Top 100 Company To Work For, our client has already started to replicate that success in the UK and is looking for a marketer to complement the team.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Digital Marketing Manager; reporting into the Marketing Director in the UK, you’ll be part of a marketing team of 3 and be responsible for everything digital across Europe. Day to day your role will involve;
- Strategy; own the digital marketing plan for Europe to help the business increase leads and improve conversions
- Content; localise content from the US to use in campaigns and also oversee production in the UK
- Website; take ownership for the websites performance, optimise pages and uploaded content for SEO and work with other teams to help with customer journeys and landing page creation
- Marketing Automation; be the go to expert for Pardot in Europe and help the business get the most from the tool, as well as taking responsibility for the CRM
- Email; in Pardot, create nurture campaigns for leads as they download assets, take actions on the website and interact with the business
- Advertising; plan and execute display and paid advertising campaigns
- Budget; own and report on the digital marketing budget
Skills and experience the Senior Digital Marketing Manager must bring;
- B2B Digital marketing experience
- Advanced user of marketing automation tools - Pardot, Eloqua, Act-On etc.
- Strategic but hands on and able to manage simultaneous projects
- Strong email / nurturing experience - with good writing skills
- Ability to work well with the sales team and other key stakeholders
- Commercially astute
- Can demonstrate results and proficient user of Google Analytics
Salary and benefits for the Senior Digital Marketing Manager role;
£50,000 - £55,000 basic + £5,000 bonus and benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.