Are you a PR specialist who’s looking to work for an exciting and growing Tech business? A multi-award winner, our client is a well established cloud software business who are looking to invest heavily in their marketing team. With a new CMO onboard, they’re currently recruiting for multiple roles, giving you a great opportunity to shape a new role and grow with the company.
Key responsibilities of the PR Specialist;
- Agency Management; manage the relationship with Touchdown PR - being the point of contact, reviewing work, ensuring the output is accurate
- PR; be the point of contact for all incoming media and PR enquiries. Supporting the agency with additional output and then ensuring all PR activities are communicated through the marketing and digital teams
- CSR; take responsibility for Corporate Social Responsibility within the company
Skills & experience the PR Specialist must have;
- PR experience in a B2B environment
- Ability to manage a PR agency
- Track record in dealing with the media
- Excellent writing skills
- Good communication skills
Salary & benefits for the PR Specialist role;
£37 - £42,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.