Want to set up marketing for a fast growing pre-series A FinTech? With product market fit established, now is the time to build out our clients marketing function and they’re looking for someone to take the lead. Does that excite you?
- Product-market fit established
- Successful seed investment and now pre-series A
- You’ll develop and own the marketing strategy
- Innovative AI solution
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager; reporting to the CEO, you’ll have responsibility for a wide variety of marketing tactics to generate leads for the sales team, with the support of 2 interns to help you bring this to life. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Strategy; create a marketing plan to help the business grow
- Content; create content to be used on the website and in nurture campaigns
- Sales Support; create collateral to support the sales process
- Digital; run PPC campaigns, social media
- Campaign Management; create and execute campaigns to generate leads and sales - you’ll decide what you think is appropriate
- Website; keep with website up to date with content that’s optimised for SEO
- MarTech; implement marketing technology into the business
- Analysis; monitor and report on the performance of activities
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Manager must have;
- You’ll have B2B marketing experience from the Technology sector
- Your experience will orient towards digital marketing
- You’ll be a self starter and love working in a Startup environment
- Being a CMO will be an ambition
- Good writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Manager role;
£50,000 - £60,000 basic + equity, pension, 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.