Are you ambitious and want to develop your career with a global business? If you have ambitions to grow your career, then this is where you need to be. With global revenues of $14bn, products and solutions that lead the market and a strong marketing team in the UK, this is a company that’s gaining share from its competitors.
Key responsibilities of the Campaign and Lead Generation Manager;
- Campaign management - developing and deploying online and offline campaigns
- Lead Generation; Deliver a consistent stream of MQLs to the business
- Stakeholder Management; work with sales, product, marketing, media, agencies
- Product Launches; support new product launches
- Sales Enablement; give sales tools and knowledge to go to market effectively
Skills & experience the Campaign and Lead Generation Manager must have;
- Campaign Management or Lead generation Marketing experience in the B2B sector
- Experience with Saleforce, Pardot and Dotmailer or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially astute
Salary & benefits for the Campaign and Lead Generation Manager role;
£40,000 - £45,000 basic, £5000 bonus + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.