Full time or Part time. Want to join a fast growing challenger brand that’s recently got further funding? With almost 10 years in business, customers in 25 countries and many awards won along the way, our client is growing a great reputation and taking the big boys head on! With glowing reviews on G2 Crowd with recognition as a ‘High Achiever’, their customers love the cost savings, extra functionality, flexibility and customer support that their software solutions offer.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive; as part of a small marketing team, you’ll be responsible for supporting their US business on the execution of a variety of marketing campaigns to generate leads for the sales team and help retain clients. Day to day your role will involve;
- CRM; help maintain accuracy of data, deal with email bounces and track leads
- Marketing Campaigns; support on the end to end process of executing demand generation campaigns from identifying prospects, creating the messages and deciding on the tactics/channels to use across both digital and offline
- Content; maintain content for the US website and support with content creation - copywriting
- General Support; help with any further activities and marketing administrative duties
- Analysis; help measure the effectiveness of campaigns and look to improve conversions over time
Skills and experience the Marketing Executive must bring;
- 1+ years of marketing experience - B2B or B2C
- Good writing skills
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects
- Hard working
- Dedicated to learning more and developing your skills
Salary and benefits for the Marketing Executive role;
£26,000 - £30,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.