Want to join a fast growing technology business? Operating in a HOT space, our client is a young, entrepreneurial and successful technology business, who is looking for a dependable digital marketing executive to help shape the direction of the business going forward with the rest of the marketing team.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive; working in a marketing team of 7, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing a wide range of digital marketing campaigns to help the business achieve its goals and online sales conversion. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Digital; support on and execute digital marketing campaigns including social, web, email, affiliates and search
- Drive online sales through campaigns
- Driving traffic to the website
- Analysis; analyse data to evaluate performance of marketing activities and use it shape the ideas going forward
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Executive must have;
- Client or Agency side marketing experience with an emphasis on digital - email, social, web optimisation, E-commerce
- A good grasp of writing, preferably technical
- Good knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Ability to support with planning
- Strong analytical ability - strong Excel skills would be an advantage
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Executive role;
£30,000 - £35,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.