[EXCLUSIVE ROLE] Have you got great marketing communications experience? Established for over 40 years, our client has a strong market position and brand in the industry that it operates in. They’re a family run business and have a nice culture with some employees in the marketing team having been with the company for over 8 years.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive; working closely with the Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for working across the entire marketing mix to support sales growth and drive brand awareness. Day to day you’ll be involved in:
- Customer Marketing; create a range of materials (posters, leaflets, POS, banners) for their customers to use
- Campaigns; work with the marketing team to help execute direct marketing and email campaign campaigns to generate leads for the sales team
- Events; organise and manage events and exhibitions throughout the year
- Sales Support; work closely with sales teams, creating collateral for them and supporting them on other marketing activities
Skills & experience the Marketing Executive must have;
- B2B Marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Self motivated and self reliant
- Good writing skills
- Strong communicator in person
- Experience across the marketing mix
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Executive role;
£26 - £29,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.