Interested in hearing more about working for an innovative and fast growing B2B marketing agency? Working with some of the biggest and well known brands in the B2B Tech space, our client can offer you some exciting projects to work on with some amazing businesses. And its easy to see, with their relaxed and fun culture in funky offices, why they’re growing so much.
Key responsibilities of the Copywriter; working closely with the Account Director and Client, you’ll be responsible for writing for both offline and online channels. Day to day your role will involve;
- Bring the briefs you’re given by Clients to life - creativity is encouraged
- Create copy for online and offline channels including digital, social & print, with content ranging from video scripts to white papers
- Work with digital and marketing teams to ensure copy plays its part in the overall strategy
- Participate in conceptual projects
Skills and experience the Copywriter must bring;
- Copywriting – either Agency or Client side
- Experience of writing for B2B Technology clients would be preferable
- Ability to operate strategically and a love for writing
- Ability to make technical information accessible through informative & easy to digest copy
- Have an eye for design and how it can be used to explain complex solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary and benefits for the Copywriter role;
£30,000 - £35,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.