Interested in a broad full mix B2B marketing role with 4 global trips per year? For close to 20 years our client has been a leader and pioneer in their market. Offering a B2B e-commerce platform, they help their customers be found and generate sales.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; working closely with the CMO, you’ll be responsible for executing a wide variety of marketing campaigns to drive demand.
- Demand Generation; use a variety of tactics to drive leads including ABM, paid, email, inbound, PR and nurture those leads in their automation platform (Marketo)
- Sales Enablement; equip the sales team with the tools they need to go to market effectively with - brochures, case studies, battle cards etc.
- Website; manage the website, the content that’s used on there, to ensure it performs its function as an inbound platform by utilising the latest SEO techniques
- Events; organise events, exhibitions and trade shows - this will involve international travel 4 times per year - and include everything from strategy, budget, messaging to tactical implementation
- Agency Management; manage their creative agency
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Manager must have;
- Marketing experience in the B2B Tech space - you’ll be a bit of a generalist
- Happy executing and running projects - this isn’t overly strategic however you will plan, run projects and manage budgets
- You’ll enjoy a stable and mature working environment
- You’ll have used or be familiar with marketing automation, GA, lead forensics, ABM platforms, CMS, LinkedIn Campaign builder
- Comfortable writing
- Good project management skills
- Strong analytical approach
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Manager role;
£50,000 - £55,000 basic + £8,000 bonus and excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.