Are you looking to join a leading player? Supplying technical products into some of the world’s most innovative and dynamic manufacturing industries, our client’s products will be in most of the things you use in everyday life. With a profitable year behind them, this is an excellent time to be joining this ambitious leader.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Coordinator;
- Support; support the marketing team on a variety of tasks
- Email Campaigns; help the Marketing Managers with the execution of email campaigns, from data segmentation through execution to reporting
- Social Media; manage the social media calendar and execute posts across LinkedIn and Twitter, measuring performance along the way
- Website; assist with the creation of a new website - liaise with web agency and internal marketing team
Skills & experience the Marketing Communications Coordinator must have;
- Min 12 months marketing experience - B2B or B2C
- Being happy to support and execute activities
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Communications Coordinator role;
£25 - £30,000 basic, £2,000 bonus + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.