Want to join a fast growing SaaS Startup? In this newly created role, you’ll get to have an influence and shape how this fast growing B2B SaaS business develops.
- Unlimited holiday
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days per week
- Flexible hours
Key responsibilities of the Content & PR Manager; the majority of the role will be involved in PR as this is replacing their agency. On top of that, you’ll also support with the direction of their content as they’re keen to make a shift into shorter and more viral tactics.
Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- PR; roughly 50% of the role - you’ll help position the business externally to attract awareness and interest
- Personal Branding; you’ll work with the CEO to position him as a thought leader in the B2B Tech Startup industry. This could be externally through social, events and media appearances as well as helping shape the message given to their 130 employees
- Content; their long form thought leadership content is excellent but they’re looking for someone to help shape it further to make it more digestible, more shareable and ultimately more successful in how it contributes to brand awareness and lead generation. As an example, they want to start a Podcast, which you’ll take responsibility for shaping and executing.
Skills & experience the Content & PR Manager must have;
- PR experience is a must
- Creating amazing content is something that fires you up
- Personal branding experience - could be a CEO, Sports Star or Celebrity
- You could come from any sector - B2B, B2C, Not For Profit
- As soon as you land, you’ll have a natural inclination to get on with things
- Working with large personalities won’t phase you
Salary & benefits for the Content & PR Manager role;
£35,000 - £45,000 basic + stock
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.