Keen to join a global leader? With operations across the world, our client is a market leading B2B business with revenues in excess of $1bn. With further investment into the UK & EMEA, the marketing team is growing, which will give you the opportunity to make a real impact.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Communications & PR Executive; with an emphasis on PR, this role will also involve marketing across a variety of channels.
- PR; manage and plan all PR activities with an external PR agency
- Campaign Management; support with the execution lead generation marketing campaigns
- Website; ensure the website has the right content on
- Social Media; plan and execute campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Events; support on the execution of events
Skills & experience the Marketing Communications & PR Executive must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience in PR
- Agency or Client side experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Well organised
- Good verbal communicator
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Media or Communications
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Communications & PR Executive role;
£30,000 - £35,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.