Are you ambitious and want to develop your career with a global business? If you have ambitions to grow your career, then this is where you need to be. With global revenues of $14bn, products and solutions that lead the market and a strong marketing team in the UK, this is a company that’s gaining share from it’s competitors.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Executive; working in a marketing team of 8, you’ll take primary responsibility for the company’s PR & social media activities. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- PR; work with a PR agency to distribute a wide range of content (video, blogs, research) across various media
- Social; execute social campaigns across LinkedIn & Twitter
- CSR; promote the company’s CSR across marketing channels and also within bids
- Channel Marketing; create assets for channel partners to use and also be responsible for the existing channel communications plan - emails, newsletters
- Marketing; support across demand generation marketing activities
Skills & experience the Marketing Communications Executive must have;
- Experience of PR and social media - agency or client side - and could be part of a broader role
- Good team player
- Take own initiative
- Proficient with CRM, MS Office and Excel
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Communications Executive role;
£27,000 - £30,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.