Have you got B2B events experience? Globally recognised as a market leader, our client provides technology solutions to help businesses lower costs, increase productivity and strengthen security.
Key responsibilities of the Event Operations Specialist; you’ll be responsible for organising internal and external events so the business can showcase its products and solutions to prospects and customers. Day to day you’ll;
- Planning; work closely with sales and other stakeholders to plan effective events
- Event Execution; organise the event from booking in prospects/clients, organise the catering/AV equipment and manage the opportunity pipeline through marketing
- Hosting; support with on the day hosting
- Surveys; gather feedback from attendees to improve events over time
Skills & experience the Event Operations Specialist must have;
- 3 years events management experience in a B2B sector
- Good understanding of marketing
- Confidence to speak to C-level people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English
- Strong analytical skills for reporting
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
Salary & benefits for the Event Operations Specialist;
£30,000 - £35,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.