Want to work for a company that’s on course to double its workforce this year? Customers are using are clients solutions in over 170 countries, which is fuelling their global growth, and all this in less than six years from their launch. Offering best in breed software and services to Tier 1 & 2 companies in the Financial Services and Banking space, our client is known as an innovator and pioneer.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; working closely with the CMO, you’ll be responsible for executing a wide variety of marketing campaigns to drive demand.
- Marketing Automation; using automation, strategically build and execute a plan to maximise the company’s investment in the technology
- Email; with GDPR in mind, implement email campaigns to both prospects and customers to promote the brand, and manage the entire execution from segmentation to design through to execution and analysis
- Website; manage the website, the content that’s used on their, to ensure it performs its function as an inbound platform by utilising the latest SEO techniques
- Webinars/Podcast; create webinars and podcasts designed to build awareness, educate audiences and convert people into customers
- CRM; manage and monitor the accuracy of data going into the CRM
- PPC; manage and improve their PPC campaigns through LinkedIn and
- Content: support the creation of content through agencies - videos, blogs, infographics, collateral, webinars
- Social; ensure all social channels are active and effective
- Events; organise all events and partner roundtables
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- Marketing experience in the B2B Tech space
- Happy executing and running projects
- Experience of online and offline channels with a focus on lead generation
- Good project management skills
- Strong analytical approach
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£50,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.