Want to work for a company that’s on course to double its workforce this year? Customers are using our clients solutions in over 170 countries, which is fuelling their global growth, and all this in less than six years from their launch. Offering best in breed software and services to Tier 1 & 2 companies in the Financial Services and Banking space, our client is known as an innovator and pioneer.
Key responsibilities of the Partner Marketing Manager; working closely with the CMO, you’ll be responsible for taking ownership of their partner marketing activities to generate more leads from their alliances.
- Partner Messaging; with a deep understanding of the relationship, create tailored messaging for each partner relationship for joint go to market activities
- Partner Enablement; train and enable all new partners, which will include creating collateral for sales team to use in the partner acquisition process through to the tools partners will need to sell our clients solutions effectively once onboard
- Partner Marketing; work with the marketing team and partners to create joint marketing campaigns to drive demand. This could include content, events and webinars.
- Partner Marketing Success; with the sales team measure the performance of marketing to acquire partners as well as monitoring the success of partners once they’re onboard
Skills & experience the Partner Marketing Manager must have;
- Partner marketing experience - international experience would be an advantage
- Track record working in the FinTech space would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to negotiate MDF
- Strong analytical approach
- Some travel will be required
Salary & benefits for the Partner Marketing Manager role;
£70,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.