Want to join a fast growing Technology business? Ranked by Deloitte on their Fast 500, our client is a British technology business experiencing phenomenal growth and with offices now across the UK and North America. Trusted by some of the worlds largest Blue Chips (HSBC, O2, Santander) they sell a patented SaaS solution that helps businesses transform the services they provide their customers.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager;
- Planning; create a digital marketing strategy to generate leads for the sales team
- Account Based Marketing; work with sales to identify key target accounts and create/execute marketing activities to drive awareness and conversions from those accounts
- Campaign Management; develop end to end digital marketing campaigns by using content, email, landing pages, webinars, social, PPC and Hubspot to generate leads with a list of 400 target accounts
- Website; manage their web presence and optimise for SEO over time
- Stakeholder Management; work with offline marketing and sales teams to ensure campaigns are integrated and effective
- Analysis; measure the effectiveness of activities to help improve activities over time, using Google Analytics, Marketing Automation and the CRM
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience in the Tech sector
- Focus on digital and demand generation
- Experience of account based marketing would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of HYML, CSS, CMS and marketing automation
- Good writing skills
- Experience working with key internal stakeholders and external agencies
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Manager role;
£50,000 - £55,000 basic + bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.