Want to join a fast growing SaaS business with an amazing culture? If you want to work for a business that looks after you - think mindfulness sessions, games, an office dog, fruit filled kitchens and even a Head of Fun, then you need to read on.
Led by serial entrepreneurs, one who had a £100m exit from his last venture, our client is now a market leader and disrupting their market which is leading to phenomenal growth.
- Disruptive technology which has led them to become a market leader
- Phenomenal growth
- Amazing culture
- Very fast paced role with ambiguity at times
Key responsibilities of the Graphic Designer; reporting into the CMO, you’ll be responsible for owning the brand and helping the marketing team position the business through great design. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Brand; be responsible for owning the brand so that everything that goes out is consistent and of great quality
- Content Design; support the content marketing team by bring their content to life by using Adobe Creative Suite, CSS and HTML
- Social; create assets to use across social including display adverts and social graphics
- Video/Animation; create videos and animations
- Events; create materials that can be used at events - flyers, stands, banners and merchandise
- Ad hoc projects; support the marketing team across ad hoc projects - website, branding, collateral
Skills & experience the Graphic Designer must have;
- Graphic Design experience in a B2B company
- Experience working on digital and offline design
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Advanced user of Adobe Creative suite
- Creative flair
- Excellent communication skills - excellent English
Salary & benefits for the Graphic Designer role;
£35,000 - £40,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.