Want to work for a global B2B leader and start your management career? Our well-established client is well known and respected as a key player in its field. Operating across the globe and for over 4o years, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; this is a 12 month FTC.
- Planning; research the audience and build a marketing plan to drive leads and retain existing clients
- Management; manage 2 remote executives
- Budget; manage and report on the budget
- Campaign Management; execute campaigns across web, social, email, PPC
- Nurturing; manage and execute on their email programs to nurture leads and retain existing clients
- Content; brief internal writers to produce content for your campaigns and across the funnel
- Events; manage the annual conference
- Analysis; measure the effectiveness of activities to help improve activities over
- time, using Google Analytics, Marketing Automation and the CRM
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- Focus on lead generation
- Good project management skills
- Proactive, self starter
- Experience of working with marketing automation platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially astute
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£30 - £35,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.