EXCLUSIVE ROLE: Want to join a B2B Tech firm in a super hot space? With strategic partners like AWS, Dell and Intel, our client is providing IOT technology solutions to radically transform their clients businesses.
- Recent £3m in funding
- CEO is an ex-marketer
- Strategic partnerships with some of the best Tech businesses in the world
- Ability to work from home 2 days per week
- Gartner Magic Quadrant company
Key responsibilities of the CMO; sitting on the executive team, you’ll be there to transform Eseye and help them achieve their ambitious growth plans by creating and implementing a high growth marketing plan.
Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Strategy; create and implement the marketing strategy that complements the business’ high growth objectives.
- Positioning; work with the CEO and Executive team on all aspects of competitive strategy, value proposition development, go-to-market planning and work closely with various stakeholders to bring this to life.
- Demand Generation; build a lead generation engine using a variety of tactics (inbound, thought leadership, digital, outbound) to drive a more consistent and predictable number of MQL’s. Also, build the marketing technology stack needed to support this.
- Partner Marketing; commercially ignite our ‘strategic partner’ status with AWS and other strategic System Integrator partners so we can position ourselves to gain more share of the opportunities available, working closely with the Partner Sales teams in the process.
- People Management; lead and coach a small team of marketers, raising the profile of marketing as a profit centre within the business.
- Budget Management; manage and report on the budget.
Skills & experience the CMO must have;
- B2B marketing experience from the Technology sector – software experience in SaaS environments would be preferred but not mandatory
- Experience of working for a SME / High growth start up business
- Strong strategic and planning ability, with high intellect
- Hands on approach, you’ll love executing not just managing and directing
- Excellent communication skills including speaking at external events and partner meetings
- Marketing Degree / Masters
Salary & benefits for the Chief Marketing Officer role;
£90,000 - £100,000 basic + bonus, equity & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.