Social Media Manager Job Description
We are looking to hire a Social Media Manager which is a broad and important role for us, encompassing all the digital touchpoints where we may find our customers. We care about what our customers say about us and our brand; and this role is one of the main channels for that. You will be working with the Digital Marketing team, working closely with related functions such as growth, content marketing and brand. You'll work alongside those teams to help deliver the brand message, and feedback on how we are perceived in the market.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager
- Strategy; develop and execute the social strategy for social media channels, ensuring delivery of results against our KPIs and business objectives.
- StoryTelling; develop social-first storylines and campaigns in support of announcements, news, key business initiatives, and work with the content marketing team to bring those ideas to life.
- Influencer Marketing; implement the global and regional influencer marketing strategy in your market to ensure growth of brand awareness and amplification of key communications.
- Messaging; drive innovation in our messaging by being engaging, funny, responsive and of-the-moment, to show our human side and help create viral and shareable posts.
- Stakeholder Management; collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Analysis; conduct weekly & monthly analysis of performance across all relevant KPIs: follower growth, engagement, reach. Using data and analytics to continuously iterate and improve.
- Brand; understand and apply brand guidelines and philosophy.
Social Media Manager Requirements
- Degree in communication or marketing
- Experience in Social Media or Digital Marketing for a B2B Tech business.
- Extended knowledge of Social Media channels & associated tools
- Experience with community management
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a company voice online
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good at sharing important learnings & insights
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, take in complex ideas quickly and translate them into clear language
- Bachelor degree