Senior Marketing Executive Job Description
This is a fantastic opportunity for a future Marketing Manager to join an established B2B organisation as the Senior Marketing Executive where you will drive end to end campaigns working closely with the sales force to continue the growth of the organisation.
This is a hands on role encompassing the full marketing mix where you will be given the autonomy to run campaigns with a strong emphasis on direct marketing to segmented audiences using on and offline channels.
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive
- Sales Collateral; help with the creation of a wide variety of online and offline materials to support the sales team - brochures, presentations, case studies and pitch decks.
- Campaign Management; manage a variety of end to end marketing campaigns to drive awareness and leads. You'll be involved in the planning, segmentation, creative and execution.
- Content Marketing; write long form blogs that are optimised for SEO and our target keywords.
- Website; use the CMS to update the website with content, ensure its optimised for SEO and track its performance in Google Analytics.
- Social; post and repurpose content across our social channels.
- Email; create and send out our monthly newsletter through MailChimp.
- CRM; segment data for campaigns.
- Analysis/ROI; pull together data for the Group Marketing Manager and track the marketing spend.
Senior Marketing Executive Requirements
- You'll be a broad marketer from the B2B Tech industry.
- You'll be looking for more ownership and could be at Executive or Assistant level currently.
- Your copywriting skills will be top notch.
- Broad experience across digital and offline marketing channels.
- Good experience of working with sales teams.
- Degree educated.