Marketing Executive Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Marketing Executive who will report into our Marketing Manager and be responsible for the external marketing of our business to new potential customers, industry partners and our existing customer base.
This is a hands on role encompassing the full marketing mix where you will be required to manage a variety of projects and work closely with the sales team.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Sales Materials; help with the creation of a wide variety of online and offline materials to support the sales team - e-brochures, presentations, case studies and sales decks. Some basic Photoshop experience will be needed.
- Newsletter; pull together our monthly customer newsletter and send it out through Mailchimp.
- Campaign Management; support on a variety of marketing campaigns to drive awareness and leads. You'll be involved in segmenting data, writing copy and working with the designer on look and feel.
- Web Content; write blogs that are optimised for SEO for our website and use the CMS to upload them.
- Google Analytics; keep track of performance and traffic.
- Social; post content across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- CRM; segment data for campaigns.
Marketing Executive Requirements
- You'll currently be a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive for a B2B business.
- Writing will come naturally to you.
- Broad experience across digital and offline marketing channels.
- You'll be personable and able to work with a variety of people.
- Good organisational skills and able to work independently.
- Degree educated, ideally in Marketing or Business.