Marketing Director Job Description
Working closely with the Executive Team, and in particular the Chief Commercial Officer, the Marketing Director will lead a small team responsible for executing the marketing and lead generation activities. This is a crucial role, with the twin objectives of generating high value leads for the sales team and building our brand.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Director
- Objective Setting; determine KPIs, measures and objectives for the marketing team.
- Strategy; create, implement and manage the annual marketing plan and strategy.
- Budget Management; manage the EMEA marketing budget and drive ongoing marketing investments to improve demand generation and maximise ROI.
- Demand Generation; drive top of the funnel opportunities to contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Content Marketing; review and manage the content marketing strategy to help drive forward our thought leadership and inbound marketing objectives.
- Digital Marketing; take ownership of our digital marketing strategy with a focus on paid, affiliate and SEO.
- Analyst Relations; build strong analyst relations with Forrester and Gartner to ensure we stay top of mind.
- Data Analysis; use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions and track key KPIs.
Marketing Director Requirements
- Senior leadership experience in the B2B Tech space.
- Proven track record of success as a similar marketing leadership role.
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrable experience in building and executing B2B marketing strategies and driving growth.
- A people leader with a track record of building and leading high-performing marketing teams.
- Visionary with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic but also creative and hands-on in nature.
- Data-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail.
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment.
- Degree educated.